Green Chile Chicken Enchiladas
- 1 roasted chicken white breast meat, shredded
- 4 cups salsa Verde separated
- 2 cup cooked white beans
- 1 cup corn kernels or corn from one ear of corn cut off
- 4 oz can chopped green chiles
- 3 cups Pepper Jack cheese shredded, separated
- 8 wheat or corn tortillas medium size
- 1 cup Monterrey Jack shredded
- Fresh cilantro chopped
Preheat the oven to 350˚F.
Shred the chicken and place in a bowl. Add 1 cup of green salsa, beans, corn, green chilies and 2 cups Pepper Jack cheese. Mix thoroughly.
Place the chicken filling on the tortilla lengthwise and roll up, this filling should make about 8 (distributed evenly).
In the bottom of one 13 x 9 or two 8 x 8 baking pans that have been sprayed with cooking spray, add 1 cup of the salsa Verde, shake pan to distribute on bottom and then place the rolled enchiladas.
Pour remaining sauce over the enchiladas and top with remaining 1 cup each Pepper Jack and Monterrey jack cheeses. At this point you can cover with aluminum foil and freeze for later use if you like or bake for 30 minutes .
Remove and let cool slightly before serving.