Blackened Shrimp Avocado Cucumber Bites
For The Shrimp and Cucumber bites
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 tablespoon creole seasoning
- 1 pound shrimp, peeled and deviened
- 1 cucumber, sliced
- 1/4 cup remoulade sauce (optional)
For The Avocado Sauce
- 1 avocado, mashed
- 1 green onion, thinly sliced or chopped
- 2 tablespoons cilantro and/or parsley, chopped
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- salt and cayenne to taste
Toss the shrimp in the oil and the seasoning and cook in a preheated (medium-high heat) heavy bottomed pan/skillet until slightly blackened, about 2-3 minutes per side.
Assemble the bites with cucumber slices, topped with avocado sauce, shrimp and remoulade sauce.
For the avocado sauce place all ingredients in a bowl and mix together. Enjoy!